Friday, April 27, 2012

Dynamic & Digital!

Hello art friends!
I've continued to work digitally, painting in Adobe Photoshop. Each piece is a new adventure, and I'm enjoying the endless possibilities of painting digitally. I strive to allow the colors to remain clean and dynamic, catching the viewer's eye right away. I wanted to share with you my two newest pieces - enjoy! Also, I want everyone to know that I can do commissioned digital paintings for you, and I can have a nice print (on quality photo paper or canvas) made for you. Send me an email if you are interested at art@aliciatemplin.com. Thanks, and God bless you! :-)

"Fine Feathered Friends," Digital Painting

"Peacocking," Digital Painting

Thanks, and come back soon to see more artwork! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the owls, Alicia. The whole picture is both comforting and engaging. The peacock is great, too, but those owls are attention stealers, especially the one with the blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete