Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Illustrations Abound!

Hello everyone!
I know it's been a while since my last post, and many new illustrations and paintings have been created since then!
I have created a few more in my children and animal look-alike series, all done in layers of watercolor on watercolor paper...

"Shelled Synchronicity," Watercolor, 7"x11"


"Partyin' Penguins," Watercolor, 7"x11"


"Elephant Efficiency," Watercolor, 7"x11"


"Proper Poodle Playmates," Watercolor, 7"x11"

I've also been experimenting with coloring hand-drawn illustrations in Adobe Photoshop - a ton of fun! I drew these next few images with thin-tipped black Sharpie, scanned them, and colored them digitally! I'm learning oh-so-much...


"Perky Poodle," Ink Drawing and Digital Color


"Hip Hip Hooray!" Ink Drawing and Digital Color


"Prancing Poodle," Ink Drawing and Digital Color

I have also completed another still life in my series featuring small pieces of famous works by some of my favorite artists... The one that I just finished, as well as one that is currently on my easel, are both featuring small photos of Degas paintings. I will be posting these soon :-)
Also, Christmas is quickly approaching, and if you are looking for some great gift ideas (featuring the above illustrations and many more!) for friends and family, check out my Store on Society6 :
http://www.society6.com/studio/aliciatemplinillustration/store
and my Zazzle Store :
http://www.zazzle.com/aliciatemplin
Thanks for visiting, come back soon! :-D God bless!! *Jeremiah 29:11-13*

No comments:

Post a Comment